Asia’s premier and award-winning Internet of Things event – IoT Asia – returns for its fourth edition in Singapore on 29 and 30 March. IoT Asia is blazing the trail to revolutionise the IoT arena and continues to be a key player in Asia’s IoT community.
Here are six exciting things taking place at IoT Asia this March that you should not miss out on:
- A digital future for governments
Hear from government officials such as Dr. Vivian Balakrishnan (Minister for Foreign Affairs and Minister-in-Charge of the Smart Nation initiative, Singapore) and Jordi Puigneró I Ferrer (Secretary for Telecommunications, Cybersecurity and Digital Society, Government of Catalonia, Spain) during the Leaders’ Dialogue – Agendas and Assurances for a Smarter Connected World – at the opening ceremony.
- Reality check for IoT
Where does the money in IoT lie and how can organisations capture that? This year’s edition of IoT Asia themed Making $ense in our Connected World features over 90 renowned speakers to discuss IoT’s value generation potential and opportunities from three key perspectives – Technology, Solutions and Organisations. Some keynote topics include Multiplying the Eco-System Effect and Innovative Solutions for a Connected World.
- Discover the World of Connected Things
Discover and experience first-hand new and cutting-edge IoT technologies and solutions with live product demonstrations on the show floor, featuring 110 sponsors and exhibitors from 16 countries. Walk through 8 thematic zones – Smart Cities, Wearables, Industrial IoT, Design Applications, Enablers, IoT Data Analytics – including two new ones, Robotics and Cybersecurity!
- Geek out at community-driven knowledge exchange seminars
The TechSpace at IoT Asia will be hosting some very exciting on-floor seminars run by DevSecOps, IoTSG and PechaKucha Showdown @ IoT Asia throughout the two-day event. Be prepared to geek out and talk about all things connected with these technology experts and enthusiasts.
- Start your digital transformation engine
Not sure how to manage your organisation’s digital transformation initiatives or how to make tech relevant for your end-users? Two exclusive workshops held at IoT Asia will focusing on empowering C-suite and senior-level technology professionals with practical guidelines and hands-on experience to develop new connected business models and learn the fundamentals of user-centric IoT design.
- Go from ideation to creation
IoT Asia brings back the Institution Zone and Start-up Exchange for students and start-ups to showcase IoT-related ideas, solutions and technologies, including new lab-to-market ones. There’s something for everyone.
SGCyberSecurity.com members enjoy 10% off conference passes except Academic rates. Use promo code IOT17MED10. Visit www.internetofthingsasia.com for online registration!
|Time||Opening Ceremony (open to registered trade visitors and conference delegates only)
· Wednesday – Thursday, 29 – 30 March 2017: 8.00am – 11.00am
· Wednesday – Thursday, 29 – 30 March 2017: 10.00am – 6.00pm daily
· Wednesday, 29 March 2017: 9.00am – 6.00pm
· Thursday, 30 March 2017: 8.00am – 5.35pm
|Venue||Singapore Expo (Hall 1)
1 Expo Drive
- Admission is restricted to trade professionals only. Minors below the age of 16 will not be admitted.
- The Organisers reserve the right to decline both online and on-site registrations that are deemed inappropriate.
- By submitting this form, you agree that your personal information as stated in this form and provided by you during the Event may be collected, used and disclosed by the Organiser and/or its authorised agents for marketing and promotional campaigns of the Organiser, for the promotion of other events and/or conferences organised or managed by the Organiser, and for the purpose of this Event, including but not limited to, the facilitating and processing of payment and for business matching.
All attendees have to be in business attire. The Organisers reserve the rights to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed eg in bermudas, shorts, sandals or slippers.